Sept 27 Eastern OSHIT

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sept 27 Eastern OSHIT
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:41:34 -0700
Hey guys!

Since my car is back, I need a little help getting it back together. I'd
like to know if anyone's free on the 27th to help me turn my tub into a
running, driving car. Big thing is to get the engine and gearbox out of
the basement and into the car. But I'm sure there'll be lots of other
bits to put on. Hopefully by that time I'll have installed at least
brakes, fuel, wiring, and door latches, and windscreen. That's the plan
anyway. Even if I could get two or three guys to help me heave the
engine in, it'd be a great help! Food and beer (and coffee) will of
course be provided.

Thanks mucho in advance!

-=Chris