Re: Engine ID help (1098?)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Engine ID help (1098?)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 01:22:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
rank,

Somewhere I either have or saw a listing of all the codes used for
particular A-series cars. I searched all over for it but can't
remember where I have it. The only other thing I can think of is that
there were rebuilt postal engines for Morris Minors, but I don't know
how they were coded. Paul A probably knows though.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb