Re: Seat foams for my '73 midget Sep 2003 20:51:26 -0700

To: macleans@earthlink.net (Mike MacLean)
Subject: Re: Seat foams for my '73 midget Sep 2003 20:51:26 -0700
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:08:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com (Frank Clarici), spridgets@autox.team.net
"but unless you are Frank, you have to spend money on these cars...."

Heh, heh...Mike....

I about fell off the couch laughing at Frank's response to all
considering his
"humungous financial outlay" required,
(most of it in paint costs and supplies, no
doubt) depending upon category of
Spridget needed....hilarious. :):)

I know exactly how he does it. I got friends who are independent
builders and
am familiar with this level of "hands on"
talent when it comes to fabrication, tools,
etc. Having played with Spridgets all his life, put this together with
natural talent,
a solid background in parts, and you have
"Encyclopedia Frank". He could start his
own factory!

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)