Re: Adjustable lever arm shocks in NJ - on Ebay]

To: george@toycar.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adjustable lever arm shocks in NJ - on Ebay]
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:30:55 -0400 FILETIME=[C6649910:01C374B5]
The guy selling these is not the same one that was selling them last time. I
was watching the auction last time.  He is the one who bought them. He
bought them for $175. He was the only bidder. I thought he was the guy who
was at Sprite Spree with the Sebring Sprite, but I guess not. He has a
Sebring MGA.
I'd like them, but outta my price range.

Me thinks I know who the present bidder is.... :-)

Brian S.
5? Bugeye under resto