Re: Battery Water

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Water
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:20:11 -0400
If it's only 2 years old it sounds like you are over charging the battery
while running. You have to figure out the problem of over charging ( that
is something the experts will tell you about) and fill the battery with
distilled water is the best but tap water will work but it isn't
recommended because of the high mineral content that will form deposits on
the plates in the battery and shorten the life span of the battery.

Dave
60-61-61 Bugeyes