Good news (finally!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, morrisminors@smartgroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Morris.List@gerardsgarage.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Good news (finally!)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:44:50 -0700
Hey Everyone,

I just want to announce that after many years without a steady job, I
finally landed some employment. (Seriously, no small task these days)
It might be a stretch for me <G>, but I'll be working at a dealership
in San Francisco selling VW/Audi/Mazda/Volvo. For anyone that is
wondering, yes, there is a new RX8 on the showroom floor. With the
Audi TT and the New Beetle, if they just had the New Mini, it would
be a perfect lineup!

I just got my license today and I'll start on Monday. I will be at
the Palo Alto show this weekend, but it looks like it will be my last
free weekend for a while (unfortunately). Come by and say hello if
you're there. I'll be taking a Morris Minor Traveller (the one on my
site) and probably hanging out with the Spridget gang as well.

Anybody interested in some new wheel should ring my bell and help me
get  off to a rolling start.

Cheers!

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb