RE: FF tyres

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FF tyres
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:21:15 -0700
Spridgeteers,

I kept four Avon ACB9 FF 5.0/22.0-13 front tires for my Sprite... That means
I have one front and two rear tires (6.5/23.0-13) available. Decided not to
ship them - too much hassle... very sorry... So if someone wants to pick
them up from my home, they are yours... free... and if there is no taker
within a week, I'll just dump them at the local tire shop.

If someone local is desperate for more tires, let me know and I'll call the
race shop - I think they have more available... but remember - these are
treaded FF tires, and there is plenty of tread left, but they are not street
legal, and they are definitely used, not new.

Jacques in San Diego County
---