Re: Palo Alto

To: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:28:15 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill, Where in SF are you and are you bringing and LBC? If you want,
we can meet up at my place and drive down together. I'm in the Sunset
so access is easy from here. email me offlist and we can exchange
phone numbers.

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb