Re: How to Replace a Top

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to Replace a Top
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:43:48 -0400
Nice article, Kent.  When I installed my top, at the recommendation of several
on the list, instead of cutting for othe fasteners, I heated up an old phillips
screwdriver and melted the holes.  I believe the theory is that now the edges of
the holes are vulcanized to prevent tearing.  It was also very fast!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini