Hilliman AvengerRe: Moss Motors Fallfest show in NJ - soggy

To: conan@intrex.net
Subject: Hilliman AvengerRe: Moss Motors Fallfest show in NJ - soggy
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:42:37 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The Plymouth Cricket is as far as I know pretty much the Hillman Avenger in
the UK, later the Crysler Avenger.  They made a couple of desirable versions
one which I think was called the GT the other the Tiger.  The Avenger Tiger is
rare and I've only seen a few though I know someone who has one (but I haven't
seen it).

David Vizard had an Avenger at one time which I think he turbocharged perhaps
as some kind of factory sponsored motorsports project.

Avengers had either rectangular or round or twin round headlights.
Eventually the car had a facelight and was called something else, and the
company short
lived as Talbot who produced some pretty horrid rattly engined cars - the
horizon etc.

Daniel1312