Re: [midgetsprite] Fuel Pumps

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Fuel Pumps
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
Kudos to both Jim Lodder(midgetsprite list) and Frank Clarici for the
information regarding my fuel pump. I recently recieved e-mail confirmation
back from Burlen indicating the pump was most used in Morris Minor applications
and due to the lack of condenser or diode polarity is not an issue.

Thanks to everyone for an interesting thread.
Larry Pitts
60 Bug

Jim Lodder <jim@financialcare.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Larry,
SU pump 4080 was used on a multitude of applications - mainly Morris
Minor. They need to be mounted with the outlet uppermost.
I don't think the polarity is an issue - BUT I could be wrong and
hopefully someone else on the list will know for certain.

Jim Lodder
1974 RWA
Hampshire UK