Re: Another Tricky Day (longish)

To: willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Another Tricky Day (longish)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:16:38 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Ron,

I think you better take up this offer because until you've done that first
engine or box change between the morning practice and the afternoon race you
will always be the grasshopper.  Take Frank along as your spanner man and
remember you MUST not use any kind of winch or hoist to pull the engine in the
paddock.

Daniel1312 - Doesn't race and knows why he doesn't