RE: No LBC humor

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC humor
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:38:22 -0400
I always reply to the those types of emails with some form of the following:

"Dear ALH. MUSA MAMODU

Thank you very much for your offer to help me in my quest for more money.
Unfortunately, though, I'm forced to decline your offer at this time.
However, I thought you might be interested in the following link.
http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm

I hope things go well for you. Good luck.

Oh, and you may want to contact Mr. Benjamin Williams at
benwilliam200@netscape.net as he expressed an interest in exactly this sort
of deal.

Regards,

Sir
"

where the second email address is another scammer.....  It took about 4
months, but I went from 5 per week to 5 per month.  I haven't had one in
weeks now.

Regards,

Mike