Re: Its blowing out there!

To: <mgagne@unc.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Its blowing out there!
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:40:29 -0700
Stay safe, Mike!

I've been watching the wids pick up here in North Jersey. Weather
Channel radar is showing the rain just about hitting Philly.

We've got two big (~3 feet dia) Maple trees that have me worried, but
I'm more anticipating my basement flooding from rain. But at least
they're not near the Midget! (but a birch tree is...)

Ya know, 4 years ago Floyd chased my wife and me out of our honeymoon in
Maryland... it's deja vu! :)

Stay safe, guys!

-=Chris