Direction signal dashboard lights

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Direction signal dashboard lights
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:48:43 +0100
Here is a "we tight" replacement for when the coloured celluloid used in the
metal dashboard arrow-shaped cut outs goes awol.

The screw caps from plastic cartons of milk sold in UK supermarkets is just
the right degree of translucency to cut to fit as replacements.

You can even go for a choice of colours depending on full cream, semi-skimmed,
skimmed or fruit juices.

Not sure about you lot over t'pond.  I know you have different dashboards and
other habits.

Hope you have been enjoying a good wekend.

Guy