Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OSHIT get together, LBC content
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:41:02 -0400
Well guess I should chip in. When I heard that Bob and Annice were
heading out this way, I just dropped them a note to get in contact with
me when they got here. Well then it occurred to me that perhaps we
ought to see if we can get the OSHI gang together and have a little
celebration. So out went the emails and back came a couple of OH
YEA!!'s and a couple sorry's. So Theresa and I planned a little dinner.

Well, except for Mike trying to burn down the kitchen, all went rather
well. And yes, I made home made chocolate ice cream. It always seems to
go over well.

Meeting Annice and Bob, was quite the experience. I mean how many
couples do you know that have been driving Sprites since 1955?? And
both of them at that. Some stories they have.

All in all a very enjoyable evening.

BTW the house was built in 1841 and added to in 1871. The well is in
the part of the house that was added in 1871. When we moved in there
was no water that you could see, now it is full. I think we had a
little rain this year. The worst part of it is I have a wireless
Airport hub in the house and the walls are so thick you can't get a
signal outside the house. (also means I don't have to worry about other
folks stealing my bandwidth either ;-)

Larry

PS Mike, thanks for mentioning Theresa's art work, for more see here:
http://teelarcreations.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com