Re: Photos and such

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photos and such
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jay Shaffer <shaf@zenten.com> wrote:
> I posted some photos of my Midget in various forms
> of development at
> http://jayshaffer.com/midget/

Nice images. I noticed the program that you used to
produce them and went to the site, downloaded it and
tried it out. Great. Gotta shoot some sprite pictures
now to post. Guess I'd better wash it first. And maybe
use some of that tire shine stuff. and maybe a bit of
paint touch up. Oh, and one of the wheels is missing
the thing in the middle of the hub. better re install
the grill too. but need to install the extra horn too.
Of course I should paint the radiator, etc, before I
install the grill.

How come I never get anything done?

cheers, bill b.