Re: maintenance of a midget

To: cyrille@hp.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: maintenance of a midget
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:47:21 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2003 11:13:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

Is there a Dummy guide to owning a midget book that would detail all that?
- - - - - - - - - - -

You asked some good questions, Cyrille.  You should start by ordering a
reproduction of the original owner's manual for your Midget.  They are
available
from Moss Motors and probably other suppliers.  I believe it is around $10 in
the USA.  Follow the original maintenance schedule found in the book.  As you
know, regular maintenance will keep your car running for a long time.

As problems arise, or if you have a question, just post it here and we'll let
you know how to handle it.

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway