Re: Snobbishness Snubbed...

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snobbishness Snubbed...
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:
> You know how the big Healey and MGB guys have a
> tendency to look down at Spridgets? Not this guy!!!
> His ride was a chrome yellow 1966 Ferrari 275 GT-B
> long nose 12 cylinder!

The first week that I had my 1st car in college (an
MGB), I pulled up next to a Ferrari Daytona at a
light.  I looked over at the guy and he gave me a
thumbs up and said "that was my first car.  I want
another someday".  Offers of a trade were dismissed by
him, but still a nice moment.

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."