Car content, but not LBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Car content, but not LBC
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Listers,

Need to know why when I change my oil and drive
it a little then check it that it looks as black
and dirty as it did before it was changed. IT
tends to get thick black and gunkie looking really
quick..what do I need to do or am doing wrong, and
is there something different that needs to be done?

One more question, how do you bleed brakes? Mine
has air in them and it is causing then to get
soft making it somewhat difficult to stop,,not
able to stop sharp and quick but it takes putting
on my brakes hard to get it to completely stop!

Anyway,,any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,,ALWAYS in ADVANCE!!!!
Bree!