Compressor questions

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Compressor questions
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:25:17 -0400
I finally bought my first compressor to help me in my restoration of a 1960
Bugeye.  I have never used a compressor before and I have a few questions I
hope the list can help me answer.

The compressor is a vertical one (60 gal. Campbell Hausfeld) and the manual
says to bolt it to the floor.  I need to be able to move it when I'm not
using it.  I was planning to make a dolly to do this.  Is this safe?  I can
use castors with locking wheels to keep it from moving.

I guess I also need an auto shut off and regulator right?

Do I need some type of drier to run a small blast cabinet and spray gun?

Finally, I want to buy a small blast cabinet.  I am only cleaning small
bits.  Maybe a road wheel size part.  Does anyone have a suggestion on which
to buy.  I would like to keep it as small as possible and relatively
inexpensive.  It probably won't get much use when I'm through with the
Sprite.

Harbor freight has some for a good price but I also don't want to buy junk.

Thanks for any and all help.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA