Re: OSHIT It Runs!

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OSHIT It Runs!
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:51:33 -0700
Great job!  It looks like you're going to have a real nice car when you get
it all done.  I am still in hopes of getting my car at least moving under
her own power before winter sets in.  The roofer is going to bring a battery
charger down when he comes back from lunch, and I will try starting her in
gear to see if I can break the gearbox loose and get her to move.  The fence
people are due to arrive Monday, and whether she drives or not, I definitely
do not want her parked in the middle of the horse pasture.  My 700 lb
termite is bound to think the tonneau is a mid- afternoon snack.  My new
"project house" is progressing nicely, at least.  The roofer began work
yesterday, and should be able to finish before any rain is due to arrive.

Kate