Re: Tripping, little LBC content

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Tripping, little LBC content
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:15:26 -0700
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bob,

Seems to me that Vizard covers this altered cam timing well in his book.
Can't find it right now, I seem to recall that he suggested a 2 degree
advanced timing as a rule of thumb.

Frank, no doubt, could retime your cam in 20 minutes or less if you show up
at his shop/garage!!

Later, Paul A

Later, Paul A