Re: Which is he best 1275

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Which is he best 1275
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:21:33 EDT
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Nicely but not that nicely as the carb to hood/bonnet clearance is critical
unless you bulge it.

You need the Montego Turbo plenum chamber if you plan on fitting an
intercooler and this go for a premium #27+ on e-bay.  Of course you can do a
lot of
cutting, aluminium alloy welding and stuff yourself if you are keen enough and
have access to the right kind of MIG/TIG welders (alloy).

At some point I will have photos of the installation I have in the garage
floor and maybe one day I'll get that sucker fired up right where it sits and
see
how much of a smoke screen it can produce before the engine and blower goes
for a rebuild.

Daniel