Re: Classic Motorsports

To: "Allen Kramer" <allenk@zdial.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:08:22 -0400
that was quite a suprise at summit point (during one of our break's while
racing my saab!)  this last weekend!   i opened up a magazine and there was
a picture of my orange 1960 saab race car "that darn orange saab".  i was
shocked to say the least!  well, suprised.  i obviously knew about the
picture but i thought it was for the central penn saab club's "archives".
i was not in the picture, those are the members of the central penn saab
club.    it was nice to see the picture in publication.

chuck