Re: Spridget T-Shirts  ??

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, rbc43@starband.net, John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget T-Shirts  ??
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:54:09 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/03 9:32:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kgb@frontiernet.net writes:

> I really liked Toby's design.  If it isn't copyrighted, I could send you a
> shot.  I know he did a lot of work putting it together, so I wouldn't want
> to steal it if he has a copyright on it.

I don't think it is copyrighted--it was a creation of the list, with listers
giving ideas and feedback until the "right" design "happened".   In fact,
Frank's father, I think, used the same logo design and made some great rub-on
stickers.  And it is a great logo--very representative of the collective group
of
cars.  I have a t-shirt and a golf-type shirt with the logo imprinted on it.
It had the Spridgets design on the front and one of each of the three body
style cars on the back.    If shirts are printed, we should stick with that
design because it is representative of all of us.  I agree, too,  with trying
locate him and see if it is copyrighted, but I don't recall any discussion of
having it copyrighted.

--David C.