sigh..... eBay (NLBC)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sigh..... eBay (NLBC)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:45:03 -0300
So, I bought an old train engine on eBay.  The auction said money order, or
check.  After winning, just for the hell of it, I emailed the seller and
asked if he would accept payment via paypal.  He says "OK, if you like you
can use that method"

Three days later I get an email "Hi.  I see you paid via Paypal.  While I am
sure they are a reputable company, I do not choose to do business with them.
I did specify check or money order in the auction"

People should really limit their use of illicit drugs when conducting
business....

<sigh>

Mike