RE: Another E-bay goldmine?

To: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@cox.net>, "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: RE: Another E-bay goldmine?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:32:16 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
3/8ths thread shouldered nuts aren't being made by anyone in any mass
quantities, so, if you're sportin' a set of wheels that require them, your
choice is to scrounge for them (or have Thicko Blunt Head Trauma John Deikis
give you some ;) ) or... change your wheel studs to 7/16ths.

Supply and demand folks... not so outlandish as you think.