Into the blues?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Into the blues?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:35:20 EDT
Any blues hounds out there taping the 7-part PBS series of films on the
blues?
I've got the first 5 down but will be up north (Michigan-talk for "in the
outback") for the next few days and will have no opportunity to tape segment 6
("Red, White, and Blues") or segment 7 ("Piano Blues").

Any chance someone can tape these two two-hour segments for me?  At LP speed,
should fit on one T-120 tape.  ....I know, VCRs have timers blah blah blah.
But I have a person staying here to feed and pee the hound and keep my 9 barn
cats fed so they don't eat the dog. And she will certainly be fiddling with
the TV and the VCR.

I would be a really happy white guy if somebody could help me out.

JohnD