T-shirts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net from [141.158.76.174] at Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:20:31 -0500
Subject: T-shirts
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:20:30 -0400
  I loved my T-shirt that Toby made. It was my favorite shirt. What I
liked best was that it was a really quality heavy weight shirt. Frank,
is this what your dad will use? I also loved the green shirt with the
white design, very classic. Is this going to be an option now too?

  For a show of hands, I'm in for a few T-shirts. Maybe a sweatshirt.
Would love to do a polo, but wouldn't want one if it has a pocket, not
flattering to the boobs ; } With a pocket the only option there?

  I have no problem in the pricing. I think that's even cheaper than the
last ones isn't it? Some one refresh my memory.

Amy
67 Sprite MkIV
www.studiosoich.com