Re: Spridget shirts

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Spridget shirts
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:18:32 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/2/03 4:07:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> spritenut@Exit109.com writes:
>

>>Ok everybody is hitting me with "I want this many shirts"
>>So does my father have the job?
>>Anybody else getting prices?
>>

> Frank:
>
> Will they be the same as the original Spridgeteer shirts with the small logo
> on the front breast (on the shirt, on the shirt) and the three car images on
> the back?  Is that what you are pricing?  Thanks.

Yes, Same as the old shirts, maybe different colors, or at least on dark
and one light with contrasting inks.
I need a copy of the shirt or artwork.
I will go ahead and get the ball rolling.
Just Ed will have a web site where you can place an order.
Options will be.........

Light or dark (I am open for color suggestions)
tee
golf (may with and without pockets)
sweat

I can do Paypal, cash, checks, Spridget parts, and good looking women.
No cats, credit cards, or chinese tools please.
More on when later, do NOT order just yet.
Anybody know what it cost to ship a shirt? A buck, 2?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ