Re: Racing Jacks

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing Jacks
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:13:12 -0500
> Horrible Freight's website has them listed at $140 now... well, $139.99...
> If you print out the ad from the website and bring it to a store, they
will
> honor the price, even if the item is marked higher in the local store.

And if you were on their email list, you would also know that the stores
have the plain silver one for $139.99 and the email contains a coupon for 10
percent off your entire purchase, bringing the pre-tax price down bvelow
$126. Getting tempting, especially since my Craftsman doesn't fit real well
under the gas tank.
David Lieb