Re: Kinda LBC Related-Miata

Subject: Re: Kinda LBC Related-Miata
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:32:30 -0500
Cc: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The engine I was working on had 183K on it, I doubt you have as much on
yours. But hey, I am not here to blow sunshine up your backside, I will
leave that to Ed Kaler. Instead, I will share with you what happened to
me. Imagine your relief when all goes well. It is my hope that the
engine in a Miata is of  better quality than in a Dodge Colt. <G>
Brad