Re: Miata 2003 10:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

To: FUZZY95687@yahoo.com (Larry Pitts)
Subject: Re: Miata 2003 10:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:13:26 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, Larry...

Sure....it would be the same were the shoe on the other foot....a Miata
guy
picking up an LBC and going to his
Miata list for info. A case of apples and oranges most likely. We do
have a few Miata owners on list. Ron S. owns both a
Bugeye and Miata (both gorgeous examples according to the pictures I've
seen) and while he has commented on various factory inherent problems by
model years, I really don't think these
cars give their daily driver's many other
types of problems, such as blown head
gaskets.

If this is true, then the owners who do
experience such problems would be
among the serious tuners or guys who
race them.....and these types would be
found, of course, on a Miata list.

So Mike MacLean...looks like you may
require an expanded e-mail capactiy as apparently, it is once again
"learning"
time. :)

But do me a favor...when you do find
an answer to this from the Miata tribesmen, let us know. As usual, I am
curious as to what the experienced in
this matter have to say.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)