Need help with MGB

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help with MGB
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:52:55 -0700
I don't have my MGB workshop manual handy and I need some help with a
couple things from liters that have experience with B's.

This is on a '76 MGB Roadster.

The starter sometimes does not engage, but that can be overcome by
nudging the car in gear. It looks like the starter has a separate
solenoid (unlike Spridgets) so I'm wondering if is a stuck pinion or
a sticky solenoid? Opinions please.

Secondly, what is the color code for the overdrive wiring and what
are the location of electrical components downstream of the column
switch?

OH, one more... are the rear brake adjusters the same as on Spridgets?

Thanks in advance.

Gerard
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb