Re: Blasphemy?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blasphemy?
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:44:22 -0400
Frank Clarici wrote:
> Ann and Billy Green wrote:
> > Would it be considered blasphemous to the glorious Austin Healey
marque to
> > consider installing a 22R Toyota 4 banger in my bugeye?
>
> Yup!

This month's (Oct 03) issue of Practical Classics has
an article on modifying your "Frogeye".  Four cars,
1 stock 948cc, 1 1275cc with Metro head, 1 1275cc
with Shorrock supercharger, and 1 with a 2.0L Ford
Zetec, good for 175bph at the flywheel.  The editors
choose the Zetec-engine car as the winner.  I think it
looks good, too, with fender flares and Minilites.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Kent
'56 100 BN2