Wire Gauge Question.

To: "Owner spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Gauge Question.
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:35:40 -0700 for spam.
I am working on a 73 Midget that suffered a short circuit some time in the
past.  The wire that runs from the headlight/sidelight switch to the fuse
holder is pretty much gone, so I need to replace it and any other wires it
damaged in the process.

Does anyone out there happen to know the wire gauge of the wire used for the
various circuits in the Spridgets?

I am mainly interested in the lighting circuits, but by the time I am done I
could end up rewiring other circuits as well--as I removed the wiring
harness I found some places it had been damaged from past "repairs".

Thanks,
Bert Kleinschmidt
Sunland, CA