Re: CA plate changes, now AZ plates

To: wbmcleod@cox.net, mgagne@unc.edu
Subject: Re: CA plate changes, now AZ plates
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:23:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,

You left out my favorite 'zona plates produced by Arizona prison industries"

"Arizona, Arrive on Vacation, Leave on Probation" :-)

Happy Healeying,
Rick

In a message dated 10/11/03 10:33:02 AM, wbmcleod@cox.net writes:

<<Well, I can't speak very well for California, since I believe their
rules have changed in the last ten years, but Arizona has one standard
plate, one antique plate for cars more than 25 years old (I think, I
have never used it), and a bewildering variety of special interest (Save
the Spotted Owl) and vanity plates, all of which cost extra bucks.
Plate colors have changed rarely, and there is no particular cachet to
owning a set of peanut butter (they were supposed to be copper colored,
designed by committee) colored plates.>>