Re: Re[2]: CA plate changes - specifically YOM data

Subject: Re: Re[2]: CA plate changes - specifically YOM data
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:33:26 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I got off even easier in Oregon.  I had already paid the $35 for permanent
special interest plates when I found the correct blue background, yellow
number plates for my '72.  It took me about 1/2 hour to show the goon at DMV
the correct page in his book, and $2 to obtain the permanent stickers for my
new plates.  I believe the fees have since gone up to $40 and $4, but it
still beats $30 every two years.  Now, if the Nevada troopers don't notice
the funny plates, I will never need to pay annual registration fees again.

Kate