mid ohio prep

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: mid ohio prep
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:20:00 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Youse guys,

So, I got around to inspecting and repacking the front wheel bearings, and
adding new rotors to the mix as well. As long as the font end was half
apart, I figured I ought to install the ultra trick new shocks that Peter
the Parts Pimp  (PPP) of Worldwide made up for me.

I'm guessing the fact that my right front shock was FUBAR might have
contributed to my massive flat spot on my right front tire... whattaya
think?

Race prep continues... either a early Thus AM or early Fri AM departure,
depending on whether I got the job I interviewed for in CA last week .
(job's here, coprprate headquarters there...)

I remain,

The Flounder