Re: wind deflector?

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wind deflector?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:33:52 -0500
> speaking of wind deflectors.... anyone have plans for a '66?

No, but I did get one of the ones that Jeff Zorn at LBCarco carries this
last summer for my 72. I think that if I were to put some snaps along the
bottom of it and along the top of the tonneau cover so that it sealed a
little it would work better. I would have been happier if the brackets for
it would serve the function of the tonneau bar brackets that you have to
remove to fit them (ie attach the hardtop). I would think that a little more
engineering and that bracket would serve the appropriate triple duty. Can't
help but think that all of the windblockers that I have seen on LBCs have
tended to look a bit silly...
David Lieb