Fw: New site and Sale

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: New site and Sale
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:48:22 -0400
Spridgeteers!

The rubberman is having a sale.  Leave something for me, will ya??
There was a flyer attached.
I've placed it at http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/November2.jpg
very temporarily.

If you are looking for Sprites on his website, they aren't under AH ( when I
checked ), they are under MG Midgets.  There are no pictures or diagrams
either but there is often a reference to original part numbers.

I found this interesting: http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/about.htm

NFI and all othe disclaimers.

Robert D.