Bugeye For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye For Sale
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:50:33 -0400 FILETIME=[D14BCC10:01C39461]
This was sent to me. Here is the narrative:
If anyone wants pix I have the ones the owner sent to
me. VERY neat car, I'd love to see it in person. NOT for the Purists,
however.

Here is the contact info. It's in Kentucky.

If you would like more information about this car, you
can contact; Tony Chiles at 270 889-9702 or
tchiles@apex.net

Brian
Bugeye under resto

Built By Phil Chiles For Phil Chiles
My Father built this car in 2002, it was a great
source of pleasure for him to be able to get out and
dash thru the country roads with a car that would do
what he wanted it to do. The coil over suspension made
the chasis tune able which he was very good at.  The
Twin cam motor from a ford Escort provides plenty of
horsepower. The Miata gearbox provided a smooth way to
transfer the power to the wheels. The fuel injection
what replaced with something that as he said was not
smarter than he was. The electronic Ignition was
replaced with a simple points type distributor. The
car is a joy to drive and I would keep it if I did not
already have garage full of my own Hot Rods.

Bugeye chassis w/top side curtains, 3 link Rear
suspension, Front coil over suspension, Ford Escort GT
motor, Miata gear box, Aluminum flywheel, Aluminum Oil
pan rework, Modify drive shaft, wheels & tires, Chiles
Play fiberglass, Auto Meter Gages, Aluminum radiator,
Accusump and fittings and braided lines, Cobra type
roll bar, Custom header Jet coated, Dual Mikuni
carburetors on custom intake, Custom paint, Body
modification to adapt motor transmission, Swirl tank
and water piping, Mallory distributor and adapter,
Electric fuel pump and regulator, MGB front brakes
conversion, Competition rear axels, Quarts headlights,
Free flow Exhaust system w/muffler and much more.

Price $8500.00

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.