Southwest roadtrip help?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Southwest roadtrip help?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:36:16 -0700
List,

I'm headed out today to pickup my '72 Midget with a fresh engine and
renewed suspension from Oklahoma City and start the drive back tomorrow
afternoon to Tucson.  We're aiming to make it in two days, to get back
Sunday afternoon.

If there's any listers in Amarillo, Albuquerque, Hatch, Deming, etc.
(I'm taking major highways this time) that I could call on for help if
I've got a problem during the drive, I'd really appreciate it if ya'll
could drop me a private email with your name, location, and phone
number.  I'm sure things will be fine, especially the more backups I
have.  ;-)

Thanks,

 - Kendel