[Fwd: Re: Southwest roadtrip help? (and picture link)]

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Southwest roadtrip help? (and picture link)]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:45:39 -0700
Thanks, Kevin.  If I ever drive up into New England, I'll take that list
with me.  ;-)

For the curious, here are some pictures of the car when I picked it up
last June.  This was posted before and folks like Cap'n Bob will
probably be more interested in what's sitting behind the little green beast.

http://home.earthlink.net/~kmmccarley/

BTW Cap'n, I got my ticket over a month ago.  Recently, I volunteered to
spend a day directing airplanes to parking at the EAA Copperstate fly in
(www.copperstate.org).  I now dream airplanes and daydream schemes to
get one of my own.

 - Kendel "many afflictions" McCarley