Fw: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... Head

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... Head
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:38:22 -0400
Thanks for the replies.

While I was out in the garage the idea of cc'ing the head came to me.  Had
to reinstall the valves in one chamber and used a left over piece of 1/4"
plexi from my windbreaker and cc'ed that chamber.  I had a big needle that
came with cc markings (came in a do-it-yourself printer ink replacement
kit). The head has not been skimmed!  I've removed the valves and it is
ready for the head shop.

Thanks again,
Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye, 'Kermit'