Spridget shirts 2nd notice

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, sprite mod list <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget shirts 2nd notice
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:48:29 -0400
If you want a new Spridgets @ Autox.team.net SHIRT
and have not yet placed your order,  order now.
This will be the last week to place your order. Once I have all the
orders, they go to the printer (My Dad) and no amount of pleading
with me will get you a shirt once he places the order.
Styles, colors, sizes, and prices can be found here

http://www.justbrits.com/shirts.html

You can place your order there or email me direct.
Paypal (xtra buck to them) or check mailed to me.
Certain Spridget parts also accepted (rare or NOS ;)

There will be 1 last chance emailed out later this week.
Shirts are about 3 weeks from your door if you already ordered.
(don't hold me to exact dates)

Also, looking at who ordered shirts, not many with AOL emails, I do have
2 from AOL users so if you know a Spridgeteer with AOL, forward this to
them. They may not be getting list mail.

Frank