Re: Happy Birthday

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:21:21 -0700
It does in fact have a lot of sea miles and has been through the Panama
Canal twice.

Shipped from the UK to west coast US, 7150 NM.
Shipped From west coast US to Hawaii, 2200 NM
Shipped from Hawaii to Bayonne New Jersey, 6500 NM
Driven back to west coast US.
Shipped from west coast US to Guam MI, 5400 NM.
Shipped from Guam MI to west coast US, 5400 NM.

Approximately 26,650 Nautical Miles aboard ship.

All distances are approximate and calculated using the Great Circle method
with transit via the Panama Canal.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com