Re: Clutch Fan

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Fan
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:58:40 EDT
Hi Peter,

I see (by reference to a parts manual)

The Ital in line A+ (Turbo project Morris Travellor engine) is different and
has a funny water pump that has a threaded boss that the clutch part has to be
tightened on to and it will not easily undo unless I guess you ran the engine
backwards for long periods of time!!

What else happens to them assuming they stay on the engine?

Thanksgiving  - maybe in 2005 or 6  but 2008 I will be at Carlisle in May and
Sprite Fifty Finale!

Daniel1312