Shameless Self-Promotion

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shameless Self-Promotion
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 0:47:15 -0400
I don't know if it is old age or common sense kicking in... I decided to sell
my 78 Midget now that it is a dependable LBC. I also decided to pitch the MGB
as well. My reasoning is to get back to the core project: putting the Bugeye
back on the road!

Since I joined this list I have had a bunch of different LBCs. Mostly because I
was collecting street parts for my Sprite. It was an autocrosser for the last
20 years... Now I actually have a brand new interior, new carpet, great seats
out of a 67, Les Leston steering wheel (as well as a nice one from the 67), low
pressure fuel electric fuel pump, pressure regulator, Weber DCOE 40 with Cannon
intake to use while breaking in the fresh rebuild before going back to a
Judson, a Judson for an MGA, a Datsun 5 speed tranny, a fiberglass bonnet, etc.

In my quest for the stuff I needed for the Bugeye since I joined the list I
have had a:

1968 TR 250
1963 Midget
1974 Midget
1975 Midget
1976 Midget
1978 Midget
1972 MGB
1980 Datsun 210

These projects have caused me to forego the Bugeye for much too long. If anyone
is interested in the 78 Midget or the 72 "B", contact me off-list.
I am asking $3200 from non-listers but listers would get a better deal than
that. The MGB needs lots of attention and could be had for $1000. The cars are
in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Midget could be driven home but the "B" is a trailer
car...

Maybe next year!
Kent
1960 Bugeye